Saturday, October 1, 2011

Budgetting!

I know, we're ALL KINDS of exciting! My mom signed us up for Dave Ramseys Financial Peace University, and we're on week 5 today. Today also marks the beginning of us trying out our first actual budget, since we didn't have full paychecks coming in before this month. I've gotten some mixed reviews on Dave Ramsey lately, but I'd like to say that I enjoy the class a lot, and even if he teaches things that seem to be common sense some of the time, we live in a world that has made a different common sense for itself (ie, that going into debt is the best way to live the life you want). Plus, I enjoy hearing things that are up to date, he's very charismatic and entertaining, and I love going through it with other people and having discussion groups afterward. It's been a great learning experience so far, and we're putting in the work to make it useful in the future. Go to his website if you'd like to learn more!daveramsey.com

No comments:

Post a Comment