Thursday, October 27, 2011

Fall Festival

At school, I helped set up our Fall Festival, not to be confused with our Halloween festivities happening on Monday (although a lot of this seemed very Halloween-ish...) Here are some pictures from how much fun we had today!
Rolling small pumpkins through "spider legs" in the spider room


MOON BOUNCE!

Balloon Room (you can't tell, but we blew up about 300 balloons in here!)

Wrapped up like mummies.
It was a little more stressful because it rained all day, so all activities got moved inside, but we still had tons of fun! I wish I had more pictures, because there was a lot more, including a pumpkin patch room, a special Fall Cooking Class, and a Spooky Hallway. All in all, a good day, and I love being at a school that puts this much effort into everything they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment