Saturday, September 28, 2013

Party Time

We had Logan's party today, and it was so fun! We had about 25 people show up, some families from preschool, some that we met through my mom going to church here, and some I knew from Arizona! We also had Chris's mom, sister and nephew here from New York. I'm so glad some of our family was able to make it.

It was of course a Winnie the Pooh themed birthday party, and people have been telling me to blog about how frugal I was with this party. I made all the signs myself, borrowed the games and tables, and couponed for the food. All in all, I spent around $80 on EVERYTHING, including food and decorations. I was pretty proud of that.

We made a section of the party for each of the Pooh characters.





(This one says Tigger's Bouncy Games somewhere, just not in a picture)

We had a lot of fun mingling with friends and family, and I was so happy to see the kids enjoying the little sections we set up for everyone.
                         Having some Grandma time.
  Mia and Cooper getting him to play with the big Pooh Bear.
                          He loved this balloon on his highchair.
                                  Hanging out with Aunt Sherry.
   Logan's with our friend Karen, and his friend Caleb and her mom Tammy. I have to say that I'm grateful my mom has met these women when she's come out to visit us. Karen and her husband Ed have really helped us a lot since we've known them. Tammy has set up play dates with us for Logan and Caleb and I love feeling like he has a friend. All those relationships are because of my awesome mommy!

Of course, Logan had his cupcake after we sang to him, and he did enjoy it.


  After the party, we opened presents with/for him. He mostly thought it was funny when we tried to get him to rip the paper, and he would just shake it.

It felt like it was over so fast, but it was so fun at the same time! Thanks to everyone that came and celebrated with us, I think he had a great time, and at the very least, we had a great time celebrating for him. Love to our friends and family and our sweet sweet little man!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment