Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Dinner Cruise on the Potomac!

On Sunday, December 11th, Chris and I went on a dinner cruise on the Potomac River. We bought this cruise for ourselves in place of birthday presents this year. It was also the first purchase I've made from groupon, so we got the cruise at half off! This is the inside of the cruise ship:


  It was fine dining, wonderful food, romantic atmosphere, and amazing company. We saw all the classic sights that are right along the Potomac, but I didn't get pictures of them because it was way too cold to stand outside! This is the only picture we took outside, on the upper deck, and the Kennedy Center is behind us.



I knew that my husband was still a little bit sick, had just come home from work for the day and was very tired, but he still enjoyed the cruise a lot. I love seeing him in a wonderful mood even though he has many reasons to be a little under the weather. Because he loves watching planes take off and land, I mentioned that his favorite part was probably being so close to the Reagan Airport and seeing those planes so close. His response? "That was my second favorite part." I asked what was the first and he said "Being here with you." What a sweetheart!!

No comments:

Post a Comment